For many years, Yogi Abhay’s vision was to offer Yoga and Meditation programs that transform consciousness and help people live a more spiritually-fulfilling life that is grounded in genuine inner experience and knowledge of perennial Truths as taught in the ancient scriptures and re-transmitted by modern teachers. In 2006, Yogi Abhay’s vision came into reality and Oceanic Yoga started its foundation in Goa, India. He started the center by himself, but soon many experienced Yoga practitioners and beautiful souls were drawn to the center and joined Oceanic Yoga’s teaching team, thus helping Oceanic Yoga to expand rapidly. Within a few years, thousands of
people participated in Oceanic Yoga’s diversified Yoga classes, Reiki healing and training offerings, Meditation courses, and Yoga Teacher Training programs. Through their exposure to Oceanic Yoga’s teachers and programs, many students have started walking the spiritual path, deepening their experience and knowledge of Yoga and Meditation and making both an essential part of their lives.
In 2014 Oceanic Yoga expanded into an international Yoga center by offering YTTC and Meditation courses at the Health Oasis Resort on the beautiful island of Ko Samui, Thailand. The island setting is perfect for learning Yoga and Meditation and the resort offers the peaceful atmosphere of a retreat.
- 200 hrs Hatha Yoga Teacher Training.
- 200 hrs Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher Training.
- 200 hrs Yoga Therapy teacher Training.
- 7 DAYS YOGA MEDITATION DETOX
- 7 DAYS YOGA MEDITATION INTENSIVE
- 7 DAYS YOGA VIPASSANA RETREAT
- 7 DAYS PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION
- REIKI TRAINING ALL LEVELS
- DAILY YOGA DROP IN CLASSES
If you book any of the course 2 months in advance you will get free:
- 3 Ayurveda massages, 1massage/week
- 1 Indian head massage
- 1 Shirodhara (dripping the medicated herbal oil on the forehead)
In koh Sami
- 3 Thai Massages 1 massage/week,
- 1 feet reflexology massage
- Chinese acupuncture or aromatherapy massage
We would like to keep equal fees for everybody so for this reason we don’t offer discount on the fees but we offer some health services like massages for the students who book the course 2 months in advance. If you are booking in well advance it means your space will be secured and confirmed for the mentioned Yoga teacher training. For late bookings we may not accept the students if bookings are full. We would like to advise you to plan in well advance for Yoga training and you might get cheaper flights when you book in advance.